United Methodist Women are organized locally in units and are connected to district, conference, jurisdictional and national organizations. Six circles make up our Ashland United Methodist Women. Circle leadership teams plan monthly meetings for business, programs and mission projects that cultivate fellowship and friendships. Mission initiatives extend to local, state, national and global outreach.
Our Purpose: The organized unit of the United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose PURPOSE is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the Church.
Annual Events include a Spiritual Growth Retreat and a Mission Project.
- Faith Circle: second Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
- Friendship Circle: fourth Thursday 7:00 p.m.
- Harmon Circle: second Monday 10:00 a.m.
- Noontime Seekers Circle: second Tuesday 12:30 p.m.
- Sunshine Circle: first Thursday 6:30 p.m.
- Susannah Wesley Circle: third Monday 7:00 p.m.